Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
ORF Home > About ORF > Building and Facility Managers > Lowell P. Weicker Bldg

Lowell P. Weicker Bldg

Renovation of Building 4

Built in 1938 as a laboratory research building, Building 2 was originally called "Industrial Hygiene Laboratory Building."  It no longer serves as a laboratory building.  Currently, Building 2 houses the Office of the Director administrative offices; the Office of Education; the Office of Loan Repayment and Scholarship; the Office of AIDS Research; and the Office of Equal Opportunity.​”
This page was last updated on May 31, 2024